After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define accounting.
- Identify and discuss career opportunities in accounting.
- Identify the users of financial information.
- Compare and contrast the three types of business entities.
- Describe the process used to develop generally accepted accounting principles.
- Define the accounting terms unique to this course.
- What is Accounting?
- The Need for Financial Information
- Accounting Defined
- Accounting Careers
- Users of Financial Information
- Business and Accounting
- Types of Business Entities
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Anytime, anywhere, recorded, online, instructor-led, video
To request the free training, enter your information below and click Submit.