Bonus: Course Includes Bookkeeper Certification Exam
NACPB's Bookkeeper Certification provides business and nonprofit owners and managers assurance that you possess the knowledge and skill to perform bookkeeping accurately and efficiently.
NACPB's Bookkeeper Certification Exam Preparation Course increases your bookkeeping knowledge and skill and enables you to perform bookkeeping accurately and efficiently. The Course also enables you to pass NACPB’s Bookkeeper Certification Exam.
- Textbook and Materials
- Classroom Instruction
- Instructor Support
- 16 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Credits
- Bookkeeper Certification Exam
Textbook and Materials
Recorded online instructor-led classroom instruction
Students ask questions and receive answers via email to instructors
16 CPE Credits
- Session: 1. Accounting: The Language of Business
- Session: 2. Analyzing Business Transactions
- Session: 3. Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- Session: 4. The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Session: 5. Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Session: 6. Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
- Session: 7. Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Session: 8. Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Session: 9. Cash
- Session: 10. Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Session: 11. Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Session: 12. Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Session: 13. Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
Course and Certification Steps
The Course is designed as a thirteen week course (one session per week). However, the Course is a self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the actual length of the Course is determined by the amount of time you dedicate to the Course and your current understanding of bookkeeping and accounting.
- View recorded online College Accounting instruction.
- Review College Accounting chapter Objectives and New Terms.
- Read College Accounting chapter.
- Read the end of chapter Summary, Learning Objectives, and Glossary.
- Complete each chapter Section Self Review and the Comprehensive Self Review.
- Answer the chapter Thinking Critically questions.
- Answer the chapter Discussion Questions.
- Complete the Study Guide Practice Tests.
- Review the Study Guide Demonstration Problem.
- Complete chapter exercises using the forms provided in the Study Guide.
- Complete chapter problems using the forms provided in the Study Guide.
- Complete the Critical Thinking Problems using the forms provided in the Study Guide.
- Complete the Business Connections questions.
- Repeat for each College Accounting chapter.
- Take and pass the Exam (Exam included)
Members $499.95 (Order through our Members Only Internet portal)
Non Members $599.95
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with the Course, return the Course in resalable condition within 30 days for a full refund.
The Course textbook, instruction and materials are mailed via USPS 3 Day Priority Mail. You will receive the Course materials within 5 to 7 business days.
The Student Guide for QuickBooks for College Accounting: A Contemporary Approach is a companion guide to the College Accounting: A Contemporary Approach textbook. The textbook and the guide enable you to learn bookkeeping and QuickBooks simultaneously.
For more information, click here.
To order, click the Order button below.