Assure Clients of Your QuickBooks Knowledge and Skill
NACPB is America's leading provider of professional bookkeeping certifications.
NACPB's QuickBooks Certification assures clients of your QuickBooks knowledge and skill. The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
NACPB's nationally recognized QuickBooks Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself,
- Build credibility,
- Validate QuickBooks knowledge, and
- Demonstrate QuickBooks skill.
QuickBooks Certification validates your knowledge of and skill in the following:
- Setting Up QuickBooks
- Working with Lists
- Working with Bank Accounts
- Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks
- Entering Sales and Invoices
- Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Analyzing Financial Data
You obtain QuickBooks Certification by passing NACPB's Uniform QuickBooks Certification Examination.
QuickBooks Certification Steps
To obtain QuickBooks Certification, we recommend the following steps:
- Join NACPB - Although membership is not required, NACPB members receive a 33% discount on the Exam and a 20% discount on the QuickBooks Development and Certification Program. In addition, NACPB membership enhances your brand and provides QuickBooks resources that help you provide bookkeeping services with QuickBooks accurately and efficiently.
- Complete the QuickBooks Development and Certification Program - The Program provides QuickBooks education and certification. The Program is not required, but highly recommended.
- Take and Pass the Exam.
For QuickBooks Certification Exam information, click here.
For QuickBooks Development and Certification Program information, click here.