Assure Clients of Your Payroll Knowledge and Skill
NACPB is America's leading provider of professional bookkeeping certifications.
NACPB's Payroll Certification assures clients of your payroll knowledge and skill. The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
NACPB's nationally recognized Payroll Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself,
- Build credibility,
- Validate payroll knowledge, and
- Demonstrate payroll skill.
Payroll Certification validates your knowledge of and skill in the following:
- Payroll and Personnel Records
- Computing Wages and Salary
- Social Security Taxes
- Income Tax Withholding
- Unemployment Compensation Taxes
- Analyzing and Journalizing Payroll Transactions
You obtain Payroll Certification by passing NACPB's Uniform Payroll Certification Examination.
Payroll Certification Steps
To obtain Payroll Certification, we recommend the following steps:
- Join NACPB - Although membership is not required, NACPB members receive a 33% discount on the Exam and a 20% discount on the Payroll Development and Certification Program. Membership in a national association enhances your resume and NACPB membership provides payroll resources that help you perform payroll accurately and efficiently.
- Complete the Payroll Development and Certification Program - The Program provides you payroll education and certification. The Program is not required, but highly recommended.
- Take and Pass the Exam.
For Payroll Certification Exam information, click here.
For Payroll Development and Certification Program information, click here.